Friday, April 16, 2010

Cool and Rusties, very saddly gone...


FUCK, fuck, fuck, fuck...

In the last month of last year I set myself a new personal goal and I almost made it... Unfortunatly, this afternoon I found out that all the Rusty oldtimers, that's what this is about, are gone...
The car cemetary in the South of Belgium where I was planning a trip to, is dismantled and all the cars are taken to the tip...
In the woods about a hundred classic cars where left to rust away between the trees... I think I would have taken great pictures like these myself... Now, I surfing the net to find as much picas of this as possible... Just to putt them in my personal archive and decorate my walls with...

Me stupid!! Should just have taken that 4 hour drive to get there...!!!

(Pica source: theworldwideweb)

No comments:

Post a Comment