Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two bloody hours...

For once I took the car to get to work... I parked along the main street, just outside next to the bakery... In the two hours I was parked there some fuckwith tried to park his car in fron of mine heading into the parking space headfirst...
It can't be that he/she didn't notice they hit our car... This 2004 Renault Espace is equiped with headlight washers... That's where you see that hole now... that's where the washing equipment should be (that pop out of the bumper...) they just took it completely off... Paint damage on the fender and front bumper parts...
Did they leave a note... HELL NO...!! Did the people in the bakery notice anything... HELL NO...!!
So internet reported the damage with the police and insurrance... About 800-1000 Euro's damage... Parked there for just two bloody hours... Give me just one good reason not to kick you teeth in when I catch you you fuckwith...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment