Friday, January 7, 2011

(Un)Cool act of jealousy...

This morning I had an encounter with a jealous Seat Leon driver... I think he couldn't handle that I can put my Young Geisha in front of cars at traffic lights... At one traffic light he was the first car, I just rode up to the front and took pole position...
Five traffic lights later I was the first again... waiting for the light to get green a couple of cars stopped behind me, the first one was the white Seat Leon simular as the one above (just putted his license plate in there...) and after a minute he gently bumped into my rear wheel...
No damage done, but just to let me know... Waved his hand up to apologise... yeah right...
No worries mate!
Don't get mad, get even... (waiting for his home adress and further details at the moment...)

So if you are in the Amsterdam area: be carefull around a white Seat Leon with the license plate...
01 - HHD - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment