Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cool Black and Beautiful...

Yesterday ended up at the garage with the family car... Something wrong with the steering/wheel/drive axle...
"Sir, I'll have to keep the car here. It's not save to drive this car..." Ok, I was just coming by to tell them the car felt wobbely when accellerating and taking the foot of the throttle... It was due to her MOT next week and had appointment already, was just telling them to check that as well...
Why don't you ride around the back and we'll check it right away... Yeah, why not... I'm glad I did will not imagine sitting in the car with family and the wheel desiding her own direction to go...

Maybe whilst the car is in teh garage, maybe I can use my brotherinlaw's new toy... A 1967 V8 Ford Mustang called Black Bess... Well...
It's a petty it's standing on the other side of the world in The Land of Oz... My compliments to my sis and bil for their good taste in fine cars...!

(Pica source: mysisterandbil)

1 comment:

  1. This incident with your car surely must have left you a tad shaky. I am so grateful to who ever is looking after you, that you are okay. Hopefully the problems will be fixed soon and you can drive safely again. Hope the weather won't be too bad until you can get back into the little machine.
    Black Bess is marvellous. Noisy... Has a lot to say for herself. She is inexcellent condition and won't cause too many dirty hands.
    The other one we looked at was sooooo bad the mechanic looking at it told us: You won't be driving this.....
    This one is delightful.
    A.:)

    ReplyDelete