Friday, November 19, 2010

Cool new television season...

Last night, as me being a biker, had a good night... First, on the same channel, we kicked off with Ghost Rider... Nice movie about the legend of Ghost Rider and evil spirits and so on... I was a bit disapointed with the 'super hero style' way Johnny rode his chopper upwards along the side of a building... Bummer...

Right after Ghost Rider, without commecial break, we rode into a Quinten Tarantino's movie called Hell Ride...
Nice movie (first used song made me think of Pulp Fiction!), nice bikes...
I think I saw a Exile bike in there ridden by the leader of the six six sixers...
It actually is gonna be a good winter... This Sunday we'll kick off with a double episode of Sons of Anarchy... I will be on the couch from 21:45 till 23:45 or so...
(Picas source: theworldwidewebster)

No comments:

Post a Comment