Thursday, June 16, 2011

Uncool sensations...

This morning, commuting to work on my Young Geisha, it was just another rainy morning... Halfway to Amsterdam I felt a nasty cold and wet sensation creeping up my legg... My waterproff and protective gear suddenly wasn't that waterproof anymore... The cold water creeped trough a seem in the pants to the inside, where my jeans were... Making it's way trough the denim fabric working it's way towards my undies...
Not long after that a cold and wet feeling got hold of my scrotum...

Man, that is not the feeling I'm looking for... Warn and wet, ok... But this is really nasty... After setting up some stuff at work, I ran out to get some dry gear... Now I have some spare for the way home... ha ha ha...

(pica source: theworldwidewebster)

No comments:

Post a Comment